I'm new to this phone

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious what was a "no-go", and some comparison to what you like on the Z Force. :)

Well...both Pixels were defective...camera and hardware...and LG's camera was horrible plus there was talk of camera glass shattering and bootloop issues. I really like this phone...it's fast...the camera is awesome and it has an amazing fingerprint sensor.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It's really nice. I had the Pixel XL and LG v 20....both were a no go.

I had the LG V20 for one day and returned it. Loved the giant screen, but something just wasn't right about it. No wireless charging, battery life was weak, good size screen, but didn't feel good in the hand. Weird metal feel, too thin compared to the thickness. And i really liked the V10.

Even yesterday when I got the Verizon flexible glass screen protector applied, I picked up a V10 just to make sure I wasn't crazy. I loved that phone.

Also even though it seems to have fizzled out the shattergate for the back camera glass cracking had me feeling like I had to baby the device.

With the Shattershield and the Flexible glass screen protector, I feel like my Moto Z Force Droid is invincible

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I had the LG V20 for one day and returned it. Loved the giant screen, but something just wasn't right about it. No wireless charging, battery life was weak, good size screen, but didn't feel good in the hand. Weird metal feel, too thin compared to the thickness. And i really liked the V10.

Even yesterday when I got the Verizon flexible glass screen protector applied, I picked up a V10 just to make sure I wasn't crazy. I loved that phone.

Also even though it seems to have fizzled out the shattergate for the back camera glass cracking had me feeling like I had to baby the device.

With the Shattershield and the Flexible glass screen protector, I feel like my Moto Z Force Droid is invincible

I agree the camera on the v 10 was better..and I hated worrying about the camera on the v20

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: the battery life is amazing

I agree, I have one of the battery mods and only used it once to see how well it works. I love the piece of mind I get from having the mod if needed, but the phone last me a normal day without any issues.

I moved over from a different manufacturer and battery life was always a concern. I had to keep the location setting on power save mode, use a dark desktop, and keep a dark theme on the phone. Now I keep location in high accuracy and use whatever desktop I happen to like for now without concern for battery life.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: noticed this with the camers

Just tried it, but didn't notice it this time. Is it possible that you are close to an object that the camera is trying to focus on? like maybe a person not intended to be in the picture?

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: what is your fav texting app?

Hard to believe, but Verizon Message+.

I've tried them all--Textra, Chomp, Google's Messenger, GO SMS, Handcent, etc.--but Message + ticked all the boxes for me, especially personalization, custom tones, and receiving texts on my PC and tablet.