Naked Or Case?

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Incipio bumper. I'm using the Mophie battery mod, and plan on leaving it on permanently, and just cant live with the idea of using it naked, and possibly dropping the phone.

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
OK, just reporting back. I installed the Incipio bumper, and it looks/feels good. No issues installing it, and my Mophie mod fits fine.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Reporting back as well. I've gone "naked" with it...I trade off between the stock Moto-Mod back, the maroon one and leather one. I also have and use a batter pack and the JBL speakers. I MAY look into a screen protector as I do see some ever so light scratches on it...

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Incipio bumper. I'm using the Mophie battery mod, and plan on leaving it on permanently, and just cant live with the idea of using it naked, and possibly dropping the phone.

I am late to the Force party. Mine is being delivered today with the Mophie Mod. Ordered the incipio bumper as well. Is it still working out for you?

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I am late to the Force party. Mine is being delivered today with the Mophie Mod. Ordered the incipio bumper as well. Is it still working out for you?

I still love mine...and I've had the Note 7, Pixel and this phone. It just seems more full featured and near stock Android (I go back and forth between Nova and Arrow Launchers). Camera has been acting up but it may have been because I used adoptive storage.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Glass screen saver on front, Otterbox commuter case, and putting on a camera lens protector. Been quite a few people saying it scratches easily so not taking a chance.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Glass screen saver on front, Otterbox commuter case, and putting on a camera lens protector. Been quite a few people saying it scratches easily so not taking a chance.

Haven't really seen that issue posted for the Moto Z Force Droid.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
There are a few if you do a search on the net; some over at the Lenova forum. Quite a few in regard to the non-Force model; however, I was told by a Verizon tech they are "almost" positive they are the same lens, only difference is the electronics. So, just added the camera lens film just in case. Easy enough to do.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
There are a few if you do a search on the net; some over at the Lenova forum. Quite a few in regard to the non-Force model; however, I was told by a Verizon tech they are "almost" positive they are the same lens, only difference is the electronics. So, just added the camera lens film just in case. Easy enough to do.

I see a large thread here for the Moto Z, not the Force.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes, there are more reports on the Z, but like I said a tech told me there were pretty darn sure they are the same lens and that makes sense. And there are some on the lenova forum (there are other forums) in regard to the Force. And all I stated was I was going to do it, and I have done it now and does not appear to affect focus. I don't plan on having an accident but I wear my seat belt, I don't plan on using my gun, but I keep a round in the chamber (maybe more due to habit:mad:), get the gist?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star