Finally Found my "PERFECT" Cases

Gebo

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
After wearing out Amazon, I have finally found a couple of cases that I really like. I have gone through at least 10 different cases, really. I have settled on the Casemate (only 1choice) and Speck (2 choices). I purchased all three and will do a little rotation.
I realize cases are very personal but these seem to be the perfect balance between an Otterbox (a Great case) type and some of the less expensive thinner protective cases. If you have some time to kill, you owe it to yourself to at least check them out. I realize I may have certain charactor flaws (OCD) that you aren't troubled with but there may be another Z Force owner that still hasn't found the "perfect" case.

Gebo

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I tried both of theirs. I kept them the longest. They were what I had settled on until I tried the Casemate and Speck Clear. The Casemate has more rounded edges and feels smoother in the hand. The Speck Clear case seems a little thicker around the camera lens area and has a different feel vs the Spigen Clear.

Spigen is right there with them, no doubt.

Gebo

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Update: the Incipio Dual Pro, which I just received 10 minutes ago is just a little bit grippier with a higher lip rising up around the front for greater protection to the shatter proof glass. The kickstand on the Casemate barely keeps it in top spot.

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I love my Tech21 Evo Check and Clear cases. Grippy with lots of protection. My Incipio was slippery with it's beveled edges. Loved the look but did not like actually using the case.

Gebo

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I love my Tech21 Evo Check and Clear cases. Grippy with lots of protection. My Incipio was slippery with it's beveled edges. Loved the look but did not like actually using the case.

I had never heard of Tech21. They do look like a definite contender in my quest for the perfect case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7