Keyboard setting to get rid of emoji ?

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
seems for some reason the last day or so im hitting this damn button more and more. not sure if something updated or it got adjusted somehow but its annoying as heck. any ideas ? i dont see a setting for it or to adjust the keyboard (which i loved till recently)

Attachments

• emoji.jpg
    emoji.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 37

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
seems for some reason the last day or so im hitting this damn button more and more. not sure if something updated or it got adjusted somehow but its annoying as heck. any ideas ? i dont see a setting for it or to adjust the keyboard (which i loved till recently)
I've been having the same issue

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Just found this under settings and it gets rid of it...

Under settings and then preferences.

1482091401936.jpg

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
i dont have preferences under settings... is it cause mine is VZW ?
Sorry not the general settings. The in app settings for the keyboard.

You can access them directly from the keyboard by holding down on the comma symbol to the left of the spacebar and then swiping to the settings icon. Then go to preferences under the keyboard settings.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Also good to note the option right above that for turning on the number row, which people have been asking for for years.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary