Has your charger died early?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
For anything that gets made there are ALWAYS a certain %, usually very small, that have defects and need to be replaced, this is especially true of electronics!

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
For anything that gets made there are ALWAYS a certain %, usually very small, that have defects and need to be replaced, this is especially true of electronics!

How's it going pk? Have you had the "sound issue" with your phone yet? I've sent mine back twice. Still not working properly.:-\

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How's it going pk? Have you had the "sound issue" with your phone yet? I've sent mine back twice. Still not working properly.:-\

Going good brother! I actually don't Z (almost got 1 but the guy raised the price at the last minute), I'm rocking a Mate 9. (Plus an iPhone 7 Plus, Pixel, and Lumia 950, yea yea I'm nuts!)

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Going good brother! I actually don't Z (almost got 1 but the guy raised the price at the last minute), I'm rocking a Mate 9. (Plus an iPhone 7 Plus, Pixel, and Lumia 950, yea yea I'm nuts!)

I guess you got all the platforms covered. I've got an old BlackBerry Bold, if you need it, hahaha. How's that Lumia? I've never had a Windows phone(not enough apps).:p

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I guess you got all the platforms covered. I've got an old BlackBerry Bold, if you need it, hahaha. How's that Lumia? I've never had a Windows phone(not enough apps).:p

I'll pass on the Bold, BUT I may well get a Mercury! I like the Lumia, especially the Continuum feature. :) It kind of reminds me of BB10 though, with all the missing apps and compromises. ;)

Multanii YO

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I sent mine in for warranty replacement and ordered another one on Amazon. Ive been using adapters lately. They are horribly slow at charging.

babracmmm

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. So the Anker QC chargers are of no use. Is there one, besides the OEM, that will Turbo Charge? I'm looking for one with more than one port.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781