EDGE Shield - new bumper for the Moto Z/ Z Play and Force

han4mi

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
We've extended the campaign everyone :) Make sure to grab a Mod or bumper while the special Indiegogo offer lasts!

https://igg.me/at/motomodedge

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that EDGE Shield will be available for pre-order starting today!

It's a custom made, Moto Mods ™ compatible bumper, designed for the Moto Z, Z Play and Z Force. We focused on making it super slim, light, durable, minimal and stylish, while providing nice feel in hand, better grip and all-around protection to your device.

I'm sure you'll love it!

qgunjajcdcxlx2rbfqcw.jpg
sgybf4tbrxhieqf4qth2.jpg
erb4lhsyopwiid7fwfyu.jpg

Last edited:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Feedback submitted. :)

BTW, could you also put those colors up against the white/gold Moto Zs?

Mattsg430

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that EDGE Shield will be available for pre-order starting Monday.

It's a custom made, Moto Mods ™ compatible bumper, designed for the Moto Z, Z Play and Z Force. We focused on making it super slim, light, durable, minimal and stylish, while providing nice feel in hand, better grip and all-around protection to your device.

I'm sure you'll love it!

Please check the link below for a poll regarding color options which will be made available. Your answers are incredibly important and greatly appreciated:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...FLd9AmgeWhQ6uw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

Thank you,

Tom

Nice looking bumper cases

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that EDGE Shield will be available for pre-order starting Monday.

I'm sure you'll love it!

Please check the link below for a poll regarding color options which will be made available. Your answers are incredibly important and greatly appreciated:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...FLd9AmgeWhQ6uw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

Thank you,

Tom

Sorry I'm confused. What is Edge Shield? Is it a bumper or a Mod or both. Your post and the link are very confusing . Are you trying to sell 1 thing or 2 ? If its 2 , separate them and make them definitive in what you are talking about . If its a mod say what it does and what it is for . You are trying to sell something which is great but you need to be specific for idiots like me. :)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I'm confused. What is Edge Shield? Is it a bumper or a Mod or both. Your post and the link are very confusing . Are you trying to sell 1 thing or 2 ? If its 2 , separate them and make them definitive in what you are talking about . If its a mod say what it does and what it is for . You are trying to sell something which is great but you need to be specific for idiots like me. :)

:)

han4mi

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

Like Ry mentioned above- Edge Shield is a protective bumper. Edge Force/Air are 2 versions of a mod for Moto Z phones.

mwilsoncbi

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that EDGE Shield will be available for pre-order starting today!

I'm sure you'll love it!

View attachment 252388
View attachment 252389
View attachment 252390
Where is the blue and green versions you posted earlier? I would love to get one of those or even the red version.

Price and purchase details on estimated delivery? I understand that this is in development stages. Would like to change up my phones looks. Maybe a wood version of the bumper to match the wooden back plates.

Kd

han4mi

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Where is the blue and green versions you posted earlier? I would love to get one of those or even the red version.

Price and purchase details on estimated delivery? I understand that this is in development stages. Would like to change up my phones looks. Maybe a wood version of the bumper to match the wooden back plates.

Kd

It's currently up for pre-order on our Indiegogo page. The blue/green version didn't make it, less than 10% of people voted for these colors. Estimated delivery is in April, if we manage to hit the 25.000$ goal :)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
In for Silver.

Would be nice if there was a multiple bumper perk as well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34