Should I get one?

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting. good deal here on a one week old moto z. Currently using BlackBerry dtek50 and loving it.
Is this phone worth getting it? When I checked out on the store the display looked quite ugly. Not sure whether the nougat update is available for all devices so that I can change the dpi.

Mainly worried about the BlackBerry Hub working on this device.

Any advise from moto z users would be much appreciated

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The Moto Z is a great new device that does a decent job all-around, in my opinion. I feel like I've heard that the display is good - but I'd still check out the phone at the store just to make sure you're okay with the screen brightness, colours, etc.

The BlackBerry device you have is also very good! Are you considering selling it and then getting the Z?

I'd go for the Z now if you are sure that you'd like it, as there are some very good deals out there! :)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting. good deal here on a one week old moto z. Currently using BlackBerry dtek50 and loving it.
Is this phone worth getting it? When I checked out on the store the display looked quite ugly. Not sure whether the nougat update is available for all devices so that I can change the dpi.

Mainly worried about the BlackBerry Hub working on this device.

Any advise from moto z users would be much appreciated

With Nougat, it can be changed.

Irk8S4B.png

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Blackberry Hub works fine. I use it all the time. You do have to subscribe for .99 a month or put up with ads. I subscribe.