Z Play or OPO3

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Any one try both? Trying to decide on these two. I have the Z Play but wondering if I should switch over to the OPO.

Thanks

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been spoiled by the Z Play battery life. I could never go back to a phone where I have to think about managing battery on long days away from an outlet. But I'm sure the OP3T is an awesome phone in a lot of respects. All depends on what you prioritize in a phone.

patstar5

May 15, 2012
Visit site
It you want moto mods and crazy long battery life stick with your moto z play.
Seems like the oneplus 3 has better camera and processor. Oxygen os is also highly customizable.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I've had both. Definitely depends on what you're looking for. Both have been favorites of mine. As mentioned one has crazy battery life and one has a great camera. Though the 3t should have better battery life and the 3 didn't have bad battery life at all. Still got me through a day. If you care about the camera especially for low light I say the one plus. Though the play camera is pretty ok in daylight. It's just lowlight it falls down. Let us know if you have any specific questions about the one plus.

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I own both of these phones, and I regularly switch between both, at the moment I would say that the OP3 is my favourite, can't explain why as they are both fast, with great screens and software 😕

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Depends where you live. Saw a moto z play (black Friday?) deal where you get the insta share projector mod or the camera mod literally for free.

The moto style shells are stunning,too. I own 4, think black leather and black wood are the best.

Would go for the Z Play because batterylife, moto actions & moto display alone. Also fingerprint scanner on front. Long press to lock device is nice, too.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Depends where you live. Saw a moto z play (black Friday?) deal where you get the insta share projector mod or the camera mod literally for free.

The moto style shells are stunning,too. I own 4, think black leather and black wood are the best.

Would go for the Z Play because batterylife, moto actions & moto display alone. Also fingerprint scanner on front. Long press to lock device is nice, too.

Well they both have the finger print sensor on the front