Who thinks the front flash is ugly?

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone. I think this is a good looking phone, but I think that the flash on the front is really ugly and ruins the aesthetics. It sticks out like a sore thumb! I have the black version, it's probably not so obvious on the white one. I wouldn't mind so much if I was actually going to use it, but I rarely take selfies and taking them at night is even more of a rarity. This would be a really sleek and elegant looking phone if it weren't for that damn flash!

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Interesting, I would have thought the opposite. The White version is what shows all the sensors and other items. Still think both look fine though.

The sensors yes because they're black, but the flash is that kind of yellowy clear colour so it kinda contrasts more with black than white

Last edited:

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Lol really dude i like it on the moto x pure it looked good but what i hated was the white version because of the ir sensors stood out

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Lol really dude i like it on the moto x pure it looked good but what i hated was the white version because of the ir sensors stood out

Hahha, maybe i'm just weird, because I actually liked the Moto X 2014 in white, I thought that the black sensors gave it 'character'. But like I say, a relatively large, plastic looking circle that sticks out like a sore thumb just doesn't do it for me :)

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I hate it........I ended up with wife's Z Play.......In WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

God it's ugly. I think I'm gonna get some kind of a wrap. And gold colored trim!!!!! Oh well I only use it for a certain few things anyways. It only gets powered up about every 3-4 days. Updates and the such.

I'm just blown away at the battery life.

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I hate it........I ended up with wife's Z Play.......In WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

God it's ugly. I think I'm gonna get some kind of a wrap. And gold colored trim!!!!! Oh well I only use it for a certain few things anyways. It only gets powered up about every 3-4 days. Updates and the such.

I'm just blown away at the battery life.

I have to say that I agree. I think the white version of this phone is ugly. Like I say, I loved the look of my white Moto X 2014, but there's something about this phone that just doesn't do it at all for me in white. The black is nice apart from that freakin' flash!

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
put a small piece of black plastic tape over it or paint it black (waterproof black eding pen? if you never use it anyway.

I put a small black plastic tape over my front camera anyway. Flash I don't care.