Recent MMS Issues

kollarism

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Unlocked Moto Z Play on AT&T.

About 2 days ago I started having issues with receiving MMS. First time was in a group of 7 people - when one particular person replied, it would come through outside of the MMS directly to me and the message failed to download. Yesterday it was a group message with 4 people, and the same thing happened. I believe both of these failed to download messages were people using Android devices, but I saw on another forum (reddit) that this happened to someone on T-Mobile with the iphone user failing to send the message back.

Nothing has changed on my phone that I am aware of since it started occuring. Anyone else notice this?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
MMS can be funky sometimes! Try turning your network connections off and then on again - see if that helps. It very well could be something happened on the other end with the sender. If the problem persists, I would contact AT&T and see if there is anything happening with regards to the downloading process.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've had this happen too. With multiple people at the same time. I don't know if it's a phone issue or more of a messenger issue. I assume your using messenger?

I had to force stop and clear data for them to even come up. It was just showing the messenger counter in the home screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke