Best place to buy the JBL speaker mod?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So I have got to pick one up next week. Would you guys chance eBay or buy from one of the big retailers? I saw some going for $49 on eBay new. That's hard to beat if it's the real deal brand new. Thought or suggestions on what you'd do?

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
If the seller has a good rating and the item is listed as backed by the E Bay money back guarantee, you should be fine being one from E Bay. I bought my wife one on E Bay and it was brand new in original packaging, and has worked fine.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
If the seller has a good rating and the item is listed as backed by the E Bay money back guarantee, you should be fine being one from E Bay. I bought my wife one on E Bay and it was brand new in original packaging, and has worked fine.
Good deal. That's what I needed to hear and know. $49 bucks is much better than $79 bucks. I'll do that.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I think I paid $59 or $61 a while back when I bought her one. Still a little cheaper than brand new. $49 is a good deal for brand new. I'm using mine right now to jam some tunes. 👍

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I think I paid $59 or $61 a while back when I bought her one. Still a little cheaper than brand new. $49 is a good deal for brand new. I'm using mine right now to jam some tunes. 👍
Man I want another one badly. Next week I'm ordering one. I've been watching movies and listening to music on my external JBL speaker but the mod is killer! Its my favorite mod by far. It has the most reasons to use it. I even use it to talk my speaker phone. It's awesome.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Anyone just simply not using their JBL Mod please get in touch with me before I order another one new. I'm sure if you have you love it but just thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

Last edited:

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Man I want another one badly. Next week I'm ordering one. I've been watching movies and listening to music on my external JBL speaker but the mod is killer! Its my favorite mod by far. It has the most reasons to use it. I even use it to talk my speaker phone. It's awesome.

yep, same here. all the shows are being watched with it and every time we have a couple conference call or video chat it makes a huge difference. few times we couldn't really talk without it.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
yep, same here. all the shows are being watched with it and every time we have a couple conference call or video chat it makes a huge difference. few times we couldn't really talk without it.
I believe that. I remember at the time I'd use it in my vehicle when I didn't have Bluetooth connection for my phone calls as it's loud while you're diving and I could talk and hear very clearly as I drove. It's a must mod! I do hope they release one a bit more thin but if that means less sound then by all means don't change a thing. I really want the white one but I can't find it on eBay and Amazon is too high at $99 dollars so I'll go with the black for $50 dollars on eBay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL