A Camera glass protector?

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I already notice i got a Perry decent scratch on the camera glass, its sad because that shows the glass isnt great.. is there a protector available for it, im not looking for a case as i use my phone naked or just a bumper case.

Soundtallica

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I cant tell, i see the skin that covers around the lens just so it looks cooler but cant tell of it protects the actual lens part, thats why i was asking

Of course it won't cover the lens, and I doubt you'll find an option that does. There's a reason cases and screen protectors leave cutouts for the camera lenses, you risk degrading the quality be it by dust trapped under the protector or just simply having another layer over it..

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Of course it won't cover the lens, and I doubt you'll find an option that does. There's a reason cases and screen protectors leave cutouts for the camera lenses, you risk degrading the quality be it by dust trapped under the protector or just simply having another layer over it..
True i guess...

dby2011

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Just viewed a teardown video on YouTube. The Moto Z's camera lens is attached by 4 screws. You have to pull basically everything out of the phone to even get to it. I'm definitely getting a skin for the lens.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just viewed a teardown video on YouTube. The Moto Z's camera lens is attached by 4 screws. You have to pull basically everything out of the phone to even get to it. I'm definitely getting a skin for the lens.

Can you link the video???

dby2011

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Just got the dbrand skin and it's great. It was easy to apply too. I'll try to post a picture later.

Here's the video I was referring too. It's of a Moto Z, but I assume the camera lens is assembled the same on the Play. It's attached by 4 screws. You can't get to them unless you remove everything out of the shell from what I see. Definitely not user replaceable .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQaAkZZfwTc&t=560s

dby2011

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Here's the dbrand camera lens skin on the Z Play.
2d41e93d25a0f6e931d1c8c15bc81ac9.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance