Confused: with no tradeoffs why choose the Z over the force?

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Depends what you do with the phone. Z Play has a big battery but if it's being targeted as a "Play" device then why shave a few £s off by giving it a less powerful processor

Daniel Padilla

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I switched from Z Force to Z because in daylight the Force screen washed out and I couldn't see it. The regular Z does not have the same issue. I use it with Incipio mod with wireless charging on heavy use days. I have really not noticed a big difference in pictures, but I'm not a big "picture" guy anyway.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
The funny thing is I get the sense from one article that the Z Play camera is actually better than the regular Z, but not as good as the Z Force. Unless you have to have that form factor of the Z that would be another thing to consider.
Z Play has the same camera as the G4 plus. The Z shares the same camera as the 2015 moto G and oneplus one.

ah42

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
The battery on the Z is frankly outstanding for its size. SOT is easily 5 hours for me so I don't run out of juice generally.

How in the world are you getting stats like that? I can barely squeeze 1-2 hours of SOT. I'll usually die by about 2 pm without the battery mod. And this is typical use, no gaming or anything. Decent signal. I just don't know how my battery life is so bad.

Daniel Padilla

May 2, 2014
Visit site
How in the world are you getting stats like that? I can barely squeeze 1-2 hours of SOT. I'll usually die by about 2 pm without the battery mod. And this is typical use, no gaming or anything. Decent signal. I just don't know how my battery life is so bad.

I'm currently at 47% Battery life with 2Hrs 33Min SOT.

leetrevor81

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site

Hmm 1-2 hours SOT. Bad battery life is 2-3 hours, 1-2 hours is extreme, seems like something is wrong with your unit, or you have something on your phone draining your battery

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Umm, how does anyone, except those suffering with horrible arthritis, possibly think these phones, or Any phone is heavy??? This country is becoming a population of light weights...

leetrevor81

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Umm, how does anyone, except those suffering with horrible arthritis, possibly think these phones, or Any phone is heavy??? This country is becoming a population of light weights...

Wow....it's not like people are complaining of cramp or that they broke their toes cause they dropped their phones on their feet. It's all about comfort. If you hold a weighty phone for half an hour to an hour whilst playing a game or watching a movie it can begin to get uncomfortable. At first I was starting to think the moto z felt too light, but in those times where I'm holding my phone for a long time I'm really appreciating it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante