Happy so far

msvanhorn

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Well, not quite 24 hours with the Droid Force and I'm really happy with it. I've moved from the LG G4 and I forgot how much I like Moto's almost stock Android. The lock screen notifications are great and everything loads fast. I have the Tumi wireless charging mod and the JBL speakers. Both work well, and are quick and easy to add and remove. I don't take a lot of pictures, and I'm not a great photographer, so no opinion there yet.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
So the speakers are good. I was debating getting them. Although I'm not sure how much i would use them so I don't know. I'm really waiting for a camera mod myself and a wireless charging back without the extra battery. To keep the device thin.

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, not quite 24 hours with the Droid Force and I'm really happy with it. I've moved from the LG G4 and I forgot how much I like Moto's almost stock Android. The lock screen notifications are great and everything loads fast. I have the Tumi wireless charging mod and the JBL speakers. Both work well, and are quick and easy to add and remove. I don't take a lot of pictures, and I'm not a great photographer, so no opinion there yet.

Can you tell me if you can use NFC with the battery mod attached to the phone?

anon(2978616)

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Be interested to hear a little about the battery mod. I played with it in the store and it felt pretty heavy on the Droid Force. But what I couldn't see were the options for scheduled charging it gives you? Can you give us some idea of how that works? Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(2978616)

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I was wrong. I think the option is called the efficiency mode which will keep your battery from going under 80%. Do you keep the battery mod on your phone all the time? I was at Best Buy yesterday and with the battery mod on it felt fairy heavy. Reminded me of the old extended battery options that really bulked up the phone a bit.

Bankz111

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
I keep the battery mod with me at work and it's very handy. I don't keep it on the phone though.

So, how have people reacted towards the phone so far? Do they love the phone? Are they really wowed or impressed? Were they impressed by the Mods? What has been the general reaction, from form factor to MotoMods..

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Everyone I have shown has been really impressed. First there impressed with the size and how thin it is and of course how fluid it is.

Then I show them the style back and the battery mod since those are the only things I have. Everyone has been impressed with the Mods as well. My co worker who is a Galaxy Note guy was waiting for the Note 7 to replace his Note 5. He went yesterday and bought the Z with the battery mod and speaker mod instead. I understand everyone has their own preference and opionions on the device in regards to size , battery life, build, fingerprint sensor and what not. For me I think Moto nailed it. I happen to love everything about the device. Couldn't be happier so far. Hopefully the device keeps it up for a while. Even my wife who is a Apple fan says she might upgrade her iPhone 6s plus to the Z or Z Force. She hasn't decided yet though as she hasn't had anything else beside a iPhone for a while.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

I got the Z Force too. I used to have a LG G4 as well and the Force blows it out of the water. Performance, battery life, mods, etc. Only thing I liked better about the G4 was the size and feel in hand. Loved the small bezels.