Moto Z Cases

leetrevor81

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I can't find a generic case thread, and wanted to comment on my new case :)

I just got a Tech 21 Evo Check Smoke Black case for the Moto Z and it's possibly the best case I've ever had on any phone. It looks awesome, it's thin and light, feels really solid around the sides of the phone (where protection is the most important), has a lip protecting the screen, is a solid but bendy TPU material which is really grippy, the buttons have really good feedback covered by the case, and it is really quick and easy to remove and replace, which is perfect for this phone when you want to swap the case for mods.

They aren't the cheapest cases, but worth the extra money in my opinion for the quality

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm struggling to find a clear skin for the back. DBrand are all pattered or coloured and I can't remember who's I used to use...

stewarta13wsb

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm struggling full stop. I've spent hours looking for a Note 7 replacement.
My brain was so befuddled by the end that I ordered an X by mistake. Spotted my mistake and re-ordered a Z but now I'm struggling to find a case. There seems to be so many names and models... or maybe it's just me.
Is a Z the same size as a Z Force or is it a Droid?
The case mentioned in the first post works out at £40+ which is fine if it fits a Z?
Heeeeelp....

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm struggling full stop. I've spent hours looking for a Note 7 replacement.
My brain was so befuddled by the end that I ordered an X by mistake. Spotted my mistake and re-ordered a Z but now I'm struggling to find a case. There seems to be so many names and models... or maybe it's just me.
Is a Z the same size as a Z Force or is it a Droid?
The case mentioned in the first post works out at £40+ which is fine if it fits a Z?
Heeeeelp....

The Z and Z Force are different thicknesses, and will use different cases. They use the same style shells though. There may also be some cases out there for the Z Play. Those seem to be largely swappable with the Z Force, but not the regular Z. The Regular Z is much thinner than either of the others.

Jerome Jeremy Tay

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
Looks like a TPU style case? With the pointless pin cutouts of course... but for $7, hard to complain too much. Do I see a lip around the camera?

Yes there is a bump ring around the camera module, i guess it is to prevent the phone from scratches when rubbing against flat surfaces

bytheriver

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I have the Nillkin frosted shield in gold and black. I really like it. It has a matte finish, and texture on the back. Fit it somewhat like the Ringke slim I've had for other phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae