Almost 2 years with Z Force

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Greetings Moto fans. I am still a proud owner of the original Moto Z Force with Verizon as my carrier. After all this time I'm still as impressed with its feature set as I was on day one. Love the shatterproof screen (saved my butt more times than I can count) with no case, truly amazing. I have had a number of mods (Tumi wireless back, orig speaker mod) and I keep coming back to this unique system that no other carrier can match! Galaxy 9, Pixel XL, LG V30 and great looking phones, without question...but when I consider them, that's all I get. A phone that needs to be wrapped in some kind of case, battery life that's inadequate which always required being tethered to a cord and outlet...this Z Force just flat out works. My only option now is the Z3 Force, which is the path I'll eventually consider. Nothing wrong with the Z2, but my Force is humming along just fine. Anyone else feel this way about their Z Force?

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes I believe I will. I've owned Samsung and LG phones, both have let me down (the LG G2 was an exception, the grippy back was the best of any phone I've owned). A more robust Z3 that will work with my current mods has me sold. As long as Motorola keeps the Z3 Force with a shatterproof screen and their great software, not to mention the fabulous double chop light, I'm all in.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I'm also approaching 2 years with my Z Force and couldn't be more happier with a phone. A friend even commented lately that he was shocked I had the same phone for over a year. I also plan on buying a Z3 Force soon after they are available. I really like the fact that all the money I spent on Moto Mods in year 1 will not be a waste in year 3. 👍

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12