inconsistent notifications yahoo mail app

jp0213x

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
The app works great but I don't always get alerts when new mail comes in. I am not sure how to trouble shoot this problem, the yahoo notification is checked off but doesn't seem to fix much. Anyone using the yahoo mail app have this problem? I know this may not be an Admiral issue but I figure I'd ask any way.

sschwa04

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm an employee of Sprint and hope I can help. I have yahoo as my personal email and don't usually have problems getting my email. Network coverage does play a big part of this thought and sometimes when i'm in a low service area the delivery is delayed. Also if i think I should be receiving emails and am not getting them it helps to turn off/on the device to let it power cycle. Please let me know if this helps

sschwa04

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Also, are you using the Yahoo mail app downloaded from the Market? If so, we have heard there have been some bugs. Please let me know

v_sprad#AC

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that Yahoo online logs me out after two weeks no matter what for security issues. I also notice that when this happens my yahoo mail doesn't "push" to my phone and I have to manually retrieve them. After logging back on from my computer, everything works fine.

Just my experience