Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,353 Global Posts

Default Custom Recoveries

I had no problem gaining root but I am having a heck of a time finding a compatible recovery.

Anyone have any luck?

Default Re: Custom Recoveries

Bump... I am also rooted, I used the motofail exploit, but I am craving ROMS and recovery. I am willing to pay a bounty for both.

HERE is a discussion regarding a custom recovery for this phone. So as to not mislead, there isn't one available as of the time of this post AFAIK but i've provided a slight bit of clarification. Also, keeping discussions of like topics in the same thread better helps the community organize an effort to fix the issue so people who are working on it won't be jumping to multiple threads.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +

Quote Originally Posted by KSmithInNY View Post
    HERE is a discussion regarding a custom recovery for this phone. So as to not mislead, there isn't one available as of the time of this post AFAIK but i've provided a slight bit of clarification. Also, keeping discussions of like topics in the same thread better helps the community organize an effort to fix the issue so people who are working on it won't be jumping to multiple threads.
    +1,000,000