I had no problem gaining root but I am having a heck of a time finding a compatible recovery.

Anyone have any luck?
    05-09-2012 02:00 AM
    Bump... I am also rooted, I used the motofail exploit, but I am craving ROMS and recovery. I am willing to pay a bounty for both.
    08-07-2012 11:56 AM
    HERE is a discussion regarding a custom recovery for this phone. So as to not mislead, there isn't one available as of the time of this post AFAIK but i've provided a slight bit of clarification. Also, keeping discussions of like topics in the same thread better helps the community organize an effort to fix the issue so people who are working on it won't be jumping to multiple threads.
    08-08-2012 04:30 PM
    HERE is a discussion regarding a custom recovery for this phone. So as to not mislead, there isn't one available as of the time of this post AFAIK but i've provided a slight bit of clarification. Also, keeping discussions of like topics in the same thread better helps the community organize an effort to fix the issue so people who are working on it won't be jumping to multiple threads.
    +1,000,000
    08-13-2012 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD