- 10-09-2012, 02:22 AM #2
- 277 Posts
Re: Rooting the Admiral with the 7/31 update... possible and how?
I don't remember when it came out but I'm running version 55.11.63
The motofail exploit worked for me. See hereAlways have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/4AiUNSMC
Mine- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2)
Wife's - Sprint LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS) and Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb)
Daughters' - Nabi2 tablets (ICS)
Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
- By optimizt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2011, 10:10 PM
- By krisnicaj in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:25 AM
- By hanamalu in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:22 AM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 19Last Post: 11-11-2010, 01:43 PM
- By in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM