- 10-09-2012, 01:22 AM #2
Re: Rooting the Admiral with the 7/31 update... possible and how?
I don't remember when it came out but I'm running version 55.11.63
The motofail exploit worked for me. See hereMine-
Sprint: Palm 700p, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HP Palm Pre, Motorola Admiral, Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2);AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)Wife's - Sprint: HP Palm Pre, LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS); Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)
Nabi2 tablets (ICS); Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
- By optimizt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2011, 09:10 PM
- By krisnicaj in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 10-21-2011, 04:25 AM
- By hanamalu in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2011, 12:22 AM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 19Last Post: 11-11-2010, 12:43 PM
- By in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM