Contacts lost and found--not not foound all

stonecoldjedi

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
So the other day, I went to use my Backflip and saw that it only had one contact on my phone. I got upset until about an hour later, everything seemed to be normal. Except it wasn't, as it turned out. I received a text from a friend but didn't notice right away: it listed him simply by first name and last initial. now, I had this listed as such when I first got the phone but updated a few weeks after that with his last name inputted. I soon cam to realize that Motoblur updated my address book with the original list, not an updated one.

I then though, "Ok, Gmail should be ok." Right? Wrong. They only listed the one aforementioned contact.

This is one of many things I've begun to be upset with the Backflip (operating under 1.5 chief among them). I am tempted to call AT&T and cause such a whirlwind storm that they'll give me a different brand Android phone. I've been with them a long time, and I could stress that.

But I was wondering if there is a way to go back in Google Sync's history and say I want 'x' date's contact sync redownloaded to phone (similar to a PC's system restore point). Also, what about Motoblur in that instance?

My main issue with this is that I deal with several personal thing sin my life (collection agencies one of them). I had added several new numbers into my phone that I need ever so much. Please, please PLEASE help! :(

NOTE: Apologies for messed up thread title