- 07-08-2014, 11:16 PM #2
Re: Unable to access youtube via wi-fi
Welcome to Android Central! You're better off posting in the actual Moto G forum: Moto G - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Does the problem happen on different wifi networks, or only at home? Can your phone access other web functions normally over wifi, or is that also limited? Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
Also, make sure your YouTube app is updated to the latest version. If you have access to the Google Play Store, look up YouTube and see if it tells you that you have an update.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By F350-6 in forum Android AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-17-2015, 02:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 09:50 AM
- By onlyMIKEYwins in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 02:39 PM
- By SgtBlunt in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:23 PM
- By gaspower in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:51 PM