Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Smile updates

    Is the backflip ready for 2.1 update
  2. #2  
    Jared DiPane's Avatar

    Posts
    950 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,078 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    I dont forsee that happening honestly. I dont think MotoBlur is ready for that currently
    Follow Us on Twitter
    [@jareddipane]
    [@AndroidCentral]
  3. #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared DiPane View Post
    I dont forsee that happening honestly. I dont think MotoBlur is ready for that currently
    Isn't the Cliq getting 2.1 in Q2? Do you think the backflip could get it around that time as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by philip.stinger
    Is it lazy or just fully utilizing the technology at your disposal?
  4. #4  
    Jared DiPane's Avatar

    Posts
    950 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,078 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by popsc.comp View Post
    Isn't the Cliq getting 2.1 in Q2? Do you think the backflip could get it around that time as well?
    Personally, I don't see it coming. I could be wrong but I dont forsee it coming. Nor do I really think itll benefit much since the device is so restricted, people wouldnt be happy with the feature set anyways.
    Follow Us on Twitter
    [@jareddipane]
    [@AndroidCentral]
  5. #5  

    Default

    AT&T/Motorola has said the 2.1 should be out within 60 days of the Backflip's release. It's been out a month today, dont know about the timeframe holding up, but it is coming. A 2.1 compatible version of MotoBlur is supposedly the hold up.
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michael95gt View Post
    AT&T/Motorola has said the 2.1 should be out within 60 days of the Backflip's release. It's been out a month today, dont know about the timeframe holding up, but it is coming. A 2.1 compatible version of MotoBlur is supposedly the hold up.
    Just wondering where you got the 60 days from. Motorola does not even have a timetable listed.

  7. #7  

    Default

    available third quarter 2010.
  8. #8  

    Default

    Jared

    My company () is currently recruiting backflip owners to come in and talk about their phones at our facility in Midtown NYC. If you'd be interested in participating, email me at and i'll be in touch with you to see if you qualify. If you qualify and participate, you'd get $125 for a 45-60 minute informal interview.

    Thanks,
    Jarrett
  9. #9  

    Default

    I'd like to see 2.1 come to the Backflip. I want pinch/zoom, and the new google maps.

    1.5 is archaic.
    Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.

Posting Permissions

B