Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

when will tmobile be putting the update out OTA?

Quote Originally Posted by kiid_norfleet View Post
    when will tmobile be putting the update out OTA?
    If you listen to anything T-Mobile says anymore, the proposed date is Mid to Late November-ish. At least that's the word in Charlotte, NC.

Holding my breath as I type.

So I download the file. Then I rename it into update.zip? Put it in the root of my microSD. Then press update in the settings? Is that how I update the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by jakob95 View Post
    So I download the file. Then I rename it into update.zip? Put it in the root of my microSD. Then press update in the settings? Is that how I update the phone?
    when i did my girlfriend's cliq i just added the file as it was already named "Blur_Version.2.1.5.MB200.T-Mobile.en.US.zip"

I did alomst everything possible even renamed like Blur_Version.2.1.5.MB200.T-Mobile.en.US.zip and even cleared everythin off of my memory card jus have tht file on there and it still wouldnt read. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Can anyone please send me the update file cause they already took them off all the website can some please help me out by sending it to my email at . Thank you

can anybody help please

everyone! the 2.1 is public now! just go to google and find upgrading instuctions FROM MOTOROLA!

Default Cliq Update

I had an issue with being able to connect to Motoblur while performing the update. I believe this had to do with my 3G connection being poor as it allowed me to turn on my WIFI and then the update worked with no issues except for the fact that I lost all of my contacts. However, as someone else pointed out previsously you can get your contacts back from my-tmobile.com .
    Overall it wasn't too bad.

Hello,

Did anybody succeeded updating a Cliq XT/Quench using this method?

Does it work with non-T-Mobile operators?

Thank you.

I just updated to 2.1. My phone kept saying- phone is up to date, no update needed. My phone would not read the update from the motorola site because I had downloaded it before(in google chrome it adds a number to the file name) and apparently my cliq couldnt read it.
    I went back in my download history and found the first one I downloaded. drag and dropped it to my phone and boom, worked perfect.

hope this helps
    Last edited by phoneslammer; 12-03-2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: worded wrong

Has anyone's update to 2.1 worked? Can someone supply a DL link? I went to motorola's site listed above and didn't see a DL link.

I contacted Motorola. Site has some issues is why link isn't there. It will be back up in 1-2hrs they said.

Anyone added it to the motorola cliq? I have read where it was done. Wanted feedback =)

Ok. No go for the Motorola cliq XT.

I did find out how to do it myself. Have a few questions though? Is this thread dead or?

Global Posts
    1,234 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ace Rom 1.7 / ACS 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by cliq7081 View Post
    Has anyone's update to 2.1 worked? Can someone supply a DL link? I went to motorola's site listed above and didn't see a DL link.

Place the file in the root of your sd card then go to

Menu

settings

system updates

after about 1 or 2 min will tell you its ready click copy

after copy select install now

about 10 min you will be updated

ROM
    GB

i updated a moto cliq today to 2.1 using the zip file. it boots and brings me to the moto blur log in screen but then reboots on its own. I've wiped it 3 times from boot menu.

any suggestions?

Default Re: Manually update your Cliq to Android 2.1

I downloaded the link above and my phone still saying no update necessary... I would like to update it can some one please help!!! Motorola cliq

How can I update mine? My Moto Cliq is a 1.6

It keeps rebooting.I need help

can anybody help me? everytime i do it, it says device is up to date and its on 1.5
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123