I did alomst everything possible even renamed like Blur_Version.2.1.5.MB200.T-Mobile.en.US.zip and even cleared everythin off of my memory card jus have tht file on there and it still wouldnt read. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I had an issue with being able to connect to Motoblur while performing the update. I believe this had to do with my 3G connection being poor as it allowed me to turn on my WIFI and then the update worked with no issues except for the fact that I lost all of my contacts. However, as someone else pointed out previsously you can get your contacts back from my-tmobile.com .
Overall it wasn't too bad.
I just updated to 2.1. My phone kept saying- phone is up to date, no update needed. My phone would not read the update from the motorola site because I had downloaded it before(in google chrome it adds a number to the file name) and apparently my cliq couldnt read it.
I went back in my download history and found the first one I downloaded. drag and dropped it to my phone and boom, worked perfect.