No Flash Player for the Cliq?

kn0t

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
The Latest Flash player rumor is that the only phones getting it are ones with 1ghz processors and higher. My gripe is that Flash Player was the main thing I wanted when it came out. Since I got my G1 the day it came out there was that Andy Rueben video all over every single android message board there was. It was a video of him using flash on a G1 and it worked perfectly. Now all the sudden flash will only come on the few newer phones? That sucks, I'm sorry. Right now I own a cliq and a behold 2. I mean I love my phones and with some of the new apps I can watch way more online video's so I'm not so mad about flash,, but I still am mad. Couldn't they at least give us a lite version? I mean crappy razors have that. I just don't get it. I remember I had flash 9 working on my old G1 with a hero rom. But still I'm looking forward to the soon to come 2.1 update on both phones. But dam, that's just been dangled in front of my face almost 2 years now. Hopefully they'll come up with some cooked roms that let the cliq run flash 10. I hope so anyhow.