Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Voice

Whenever I restart my Cliq I get a Google Voice FC. Anyone else see this? Or know what the problem is? Thanks.
    idk, my bff Jill?

@hinamesmichelle

Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

My wife is see the exact same thing on her Droid Eris.

I get the same thing on my Sprint Hero but Google Voice still seems to work fine after that. I even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but I ALWAYS get the force close on reboot.

Not really concerned since my Hero should be getting 2.1 next month :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hinamesmichelle View Post
    Whenever I restart my Cliq I get a Google Voice FC. Anyone else see this? Or know what the problem is? Thanks.
    When I had GV installed (since removed) it did this too. It seems that GV on Android 1.5 is somewhat flaky that way and Google doesn't seem inclined to fix it as they are now way beyond 1.5...

Hang in there, should be 30 days (or less, hopefully) until all the 1.5 users get the long-awaited 2.1 upgrade.

/BD

The latest release of Google Voice (0.3.2) no longer does a force close on my 1.5 Eris on restart.

That said, despite the force close, Google Voice always did what I needed it to do before anyway.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by doogald View Post
    The latest release of Google Voice (0.3.2) no longer does a force close on my 1.5 Eris on restart.

That said, despite the force close, Google Voice always did what I needed it to do before anyway.
    Ya, the latest update to GV did fix the FC issue!
    idk, my bff Jill?

@hinamesmichelle