1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New 1.4.8 Update!

... is a winner!!!

So far; everything is smooth, fast & glitch-free. Big, BIG improvement in battery life and screen transition smoothness.

Not 2.1 yet :rolleyes: ... but still very nice. Mucho Kudos to both Motorola & TMO///

This beta of the update was closed (I believe?) after 1,000 downloads; should be coming via an OTA update to your Cliq "real soon now"...

/BD

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bikedogrun View Post
    ... is a winner!!!

So far; everything is smooth, fast & glitch-free. Big, BIG improvement in battery life and screen transition smoothness.

Not 2.1 yet :rolleyes: ... but still very nice. Mucho Kudos to both Motorola & TMO///

This beta of the update was closed (I believe?) after 1,000 downloads; should be coming via an OTA update to your Cliq "real soon now"...

/BD
    Glad to here it's an improvement. Just curious. I looked at the list of issues addressed in the update and it was virtually identical to the last update. Is this more fine tuning of the same problems? Also, there were some things in this update that it seems were already added in the previous like wma support.

And I haven't experienced much in the way of improvements since I upgraded. It hasn't caused any problems, so I'm happy with that.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

i've seen improvements. it has a better touch screen function especially on the sides. better battery life and endcall button is in a better area.

This update bricked my girlfriends phone

This isnt new? I asked a question on 6/12 here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/moto...device-os.html and someone said it was 1.4.8 on that date which was over a month ago that the system was on 1.4.8

thank you