Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SD Card Full

Hi

My SD card, according to Android has zero space left! Total Space = 1.86GB (I've got a 2GB card), and Available space is 0.00B.

I have emptied all caches, no luck. I mounted the card on to my desktop and removed a music folder which was large (say 1GB), this made no difference!

On another note why does my phone insurance company need to wipe my phone after a claim? I want to back up my apps and data but this means rooting my phone which invalidates my warranty. It seems that to do the 'right thing', is a 'bad buy' thing to do in the eyes of all the satanic companies involved. I can't run Titanium Pro properly because my SD card is full due to a flaw in the design of Android. The mess that _I_ have to clean up due to the ineptitude and bad attitude of these companies is astronomical. Google, T-Mobile and Motorola are all at fault here and they should be taken to court and sued for wasting my time and creating high levels of stress by being so useless. Why is it that these days doing the 'right thing' is frowned upon by everyone from government to corporations. We get fined and charged left right and centre for just breathing. Expletives removed!

Default Re: SD Card Full

Which phone? Sounds like your Internal SD card is full, not the external.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리