Motoblur account error

adnan_2004al

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hy Guys... i just bought defy+ from Telstra.its my first ever android device.so can anyone tell what the hell is motoblur and how to create an account ? i tried to create it but its say that 'timed out error' but when i tried again with the same email its say that the email id is in use.i use different email also to create it but totally fail.and also i tried to log in but say ''error'' .tell me guys what to do Please.Thanks.

bradfree

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem with my new Testra Defy+. Googled looking for answers and came upon your post. Seems we need a Motoblur account before we can use the phone but cannot create one.

adnan_2004al

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Finally i created my own motoblur account today(after some tough and frustrated time jiggling around internet for Solution LOL) .most of time error comes solely because of busy motorola serves .Dont worry keep trying and you can create you own motoblur account. :)

bradfree

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I also got a Motoblur account open yesterday afternoon however not with my preferred email. I contacted Motorola via live chat yesterday morning and they said there was a problem with the servers and it was being looked into. They took my number promising to let me know when things were sorted, lucky I didn't hold my breath. The strange thing is I'm not interested in anything Motoblur has to offer but the phone won't work without it. Perhaps I'll look into a custom ROM. thanks for your reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674