- 8 Posts
PLEASE HELP!!! Linked contacts system app and phone wont load!!!
I have a Motorola XT319 Android 2.3
I tried to save some space linking (LINK2SD) the contacts app and contact storage app.
I first had to Move them to user app (as they were system apps) and then proceeded to link. All went well but when I tried to open the PHONE app y will NOT load. Nor the CONTACTS app. I tried to UNlink it and switch it back to system app but it wouldn't.
I can't make any phone calls. PLEASE HELPPPP!!!!
- 8 Posts
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Linked contacts system app and phone wont load!!!
I got no answers so far so I deleted all cache and data files and restablished factoru settings. Since reboot, I keep getting to error messages, One recarding android.process.acome and the other Google Frameworks. They keep poping up over and over. The dialer will know load, but the contacts WILL NOT.
Contact Sync is IMPOSIBLE and even though I unselect the sync option, the errors keep poping up.
I believe the problem has someting to do with the contact app.
- By nabril1569 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:13 AM
- By MikeB in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2011, 09:41 PM
- By king4367 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2010, 08:32 AM
- By Tomween1 in forum HTC AriaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2010, 04:03 PM
- By ulnek in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:55 AM