- 3 Posts
Please help. Need to root Motorola Defy XT
I recently purchased a Motorola Defy XT from Net10 and also installed the 32GB SD card.
What are the steps, if this possible, to increase the internal storage/root the phone? I have read quite a few websites on this and just wanted to know if this can be done.
I use my Android constantly and it has been very useful with the voice commands being that I have Parkinson's and the voice command items are very useful for me.
Any help on this would be great. Thanks.
- 02-26-2013, 05:13 PM #2
- 06-16-2013, 09:31 PM #3
- 10-13-2013, 04:32 AM #4
- 02-24-2014, 12:42 PM #5
- By pauliesgalaxys in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2011, 10:58 PM
- By swmhancock in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 39Last Post: 12-06-2011, 01:58 PM
- By raycarroll55 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2011, 01:20 PM
- By forum_user_99 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 57Last Post: 12-23-2010, 09:05 PM
- By rockhead11 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:31 PM