1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Thoughts on Bluetooth voice dialing

It seems like this is the only android phone around that will let you press the button on a headset and initiate a call handsfree. Worked for me instore. Anyone using it in the wild?

Yep works for me in both a headset and a car adapter (Moto T505, stereo FM transmitter built in means Pandora streaming through car audio while I drive ).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Man, for the amount of respect it gets you'd think the Devour was responsible for male pattern baldness or something. Seems like a decent little phone with a unique and strong feature set, solid construction and a nice keyboard. It's not a giant screen, 3d blasting monster but it's pretty slick. Let's hope it gets more attention from the ROM cookers and an update to 2.1.

Ha, very true. Doesn't seem to be a lot of love for it especially among the techy crowd that would be tearing apart the ROM. "It's not a Droid" Yes and that was why I bought it

Also I think I could hurt someone with it if needed :P

Haha, that is my main fall back, at least for comedy's sake, when people argue with me about why their phones are better. The Devour beats the Droid or the Incredible in hand to hand combat!