Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default D2 physical keyboard double pressing driving me nuts!!

Anyone else getting this? I keep getting double triggering when using the physical keyboard and this only sttarted recently. As a resultt it's driving me crazy. It's happening with all keys and each time I have to rub the key in question very roughly. I am not editing this post so you can see the few times it did it here. Is this an inherant flaw?? I keep my phone crazy clean. Does the D2G doo this or the droid 3???

Rev.
    Galaxy S5
    Ubuntu Linux 12.04
    IT Tech

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rev2010 View Post
    Anyone else getting this? I keep getting double triggering when using the physical keyboard and this only sttarted recently. As a resultt it's driving me crazy. It's happening with all keys and each time I have to rub the key in question very roughly. I am not editing this post so you can see the few times it did it here. Is this an inherant flaw?? I keep my phone crazy clean. Does the D2G doo this or the droid 3???

Rev.
    My phone does the same thing I thought I was the only one...

Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    ROM

Default Re: D2 physical keyboard double pressing driving me nuts!!

I've had 2 D2Gs and both the 1st one and my current one do the same thing and have on both from the start.

Mine does it too, mostly the a key, but sometimes others do it too.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Default Re: D2 physical keyboard double pressing driving me nuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev2010 View Post

Rev.
    OMG, I thought I was the only one with this problem! That thing drives me nuts. I dropped it a few times, accidentally and it stopped for a while, but then it came back again. Anyone has a solution to what to do???