i hate the droid 2.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
so iv been in here to complain about different things about my wifes droid 2 before. some problems have come and gone. but anyways a little background i bought the phone from wirefly it was replaced first week as the speaker didnt even work.

the phone is now becoming non responsive. when people call u can attempt to touch any part of the screen an nothing happens. then she has to wait an call person back. moto blur was very laggy an i switched to adw an that sped things up. but didnt change this.i have htc thunderbolt an never have this issue. i switched back to blur an removed some apps an still same. im goin to go to verizon to complain an see about poss switching phones. i understand i bought the phone from wirefly. i just dont wanna deal with this for another year until her upgrade.

anyone else have this problem. or would it be possible for verizon to switch her to another phone or swap.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm having issues with my touch screen going out randomly. Also, my D2G won't read my microSD card at all. I've contacted VZW five times over the issue. They refuse to give me another model phone. Let me know how your situation ends up. I wish you luck.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
so i spoke with verizon last night. basically did some walk thrus just as tests. transfered to someone high up. the phone is still in its 1 year manufacturer warranty so they said we can go ahead an replace if needed. i chose to give a shot this week. i told my wife if it happens once tell me an we will swap the phone. i honestly just wish they would let me swap to a droid incredible for her.