1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery Issues after GB update

My daughter received the GB push update last night. Now her battery life has been horrible since the update. Instead of coming here and looking for a solution she took the phone to the local Verizon store and they had her do a factory reset since the battery was darn near dead. She was told that since the battery was almost dead when she updated that the system now reads a full battery as a dead battery. She also claims the temperature of the battery is abnormally high. I normally stick to the Thunderbolt forums since that is what I have but I was wondering if anyone had these types of problems and if there was a solution. Thanks to all of you and sorry for the intrusion.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Default Re: Battery Issues after GB update

I noticed this the frist day or so after the update, but now my battery life seems to be slightly better than it was before the update.

I think this may due to a couple of things

1) I was playing around with it a lot more to see what changed.
    2) There may have been some background tasks going to update the data on the phone for new programs.

Wait a day or two to see if the battery life returns to normal.

ROM
    Depends on my mood

Are you rooted? Might just need to reset battery stats? Happens a lot when up dating or changing ROMs.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk