Have I been hacked?

kmr296

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
My phone today (30 mins ago) started "controlling itself". I turned it off and back on. At lock screen i'm ok. When I unlock random programs open and screen scrolls. I managed to get the thing into airplane mode and no wifi on thinking i'd either been hacked or had by someone in the office. It's still happening even after re-start. I'm rooted but have not installed anything new in days (I think angry birds and bluestacks beta were the last two things i've installed). I found one post "My Droid2 Hacked" from 5-14-2011 but am reposting as there was no solution. Has anyone seen this or found a fix in the past year?

Confused...

kmr296

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
FYI - Might have temporarily fixed it. I guessed that my screen was bad or something so I decided to bake the thing. Turned a heater on high and let it cook for around 10 mintues (probably 130 degree air). It was on while I did it. Went extreme and threw it in the freezer for 5 minutes after that. Works like a charm... for now...

I'll be backing EVERYTHING up tonight... Just a temp fix idea for anyone else out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22