- 1 Posts
Droid 2 Global and dropped sound
I am on my second Droid 2 Global, this one seems a little worse than the last one with the dropped sound. I can't always use the speech to text, I will make a call, I can hear them, they can't here me. It's very frustrating, especially when someone is calling me and I can't answer the phone. I have to reboot the phone daily to keep it from happening. This also affects the camera, the camera won't take a picture or if it does it comes up with a blank icon. Is there anything that can be done to fix this???
- 10-11-2012, 10:19 AM #2
- 10-11-2012, 10:45 AM #3
Re: Droid 2 Global and dropped sound
Sometimes, my D2G won't transmit or receive and sound during a phone call. My phone will play ring sounds and call connect/disconnect sounds just fine, though. VZW store rep blasted the dust out of the speakers and stuff to see if it would resolve the issue, but no luck.
Wondering how an app (even one with phone permissions) would cause this issue?
- By D2TSHR1439 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:40 AM
- By md17 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:10 PM
- By scarletspider in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:26 AM
- By girlinthesw in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-20-2011, 12:42 PM
- By tonyloke in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2009, 03:11 PM