- 7 Posts
New Issue With Sound
In the last week or so I've been experiencing a problem with the sound levels on my phone calls. Never had this problem before, but it seems to be lower than normal and I'm having a hard time hearing people, but they don't seem to have a problem hearing me. I am wondering if this is a known issue or if it is just a result of the phone being a few years old and general wear and tear and if there is anything I can do to fix this?
- 01-26-2013, 03:30 AM #2
- 312 Posts
Re: New Issue With Sound
and call volume is all the way up?
if so can you turn volume down still?
Sent from my XT862 using Android Central Forums[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By tropper in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 11-02-2011, 04:48 PM
- By Andy847 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2011, 09:22 PM
- By DroidDev in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2011, 10:30 PM
- By Maynard in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2010, 09:11 AM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2010, 12:11 AM