D2 box opened and battery installed on delivery?

searles_400

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
hey everyone my wife just got her droid 2 delivered from fedex and i opened the box to make sure everything was shipped right, and the box for the d2 was unsealed(no plastic or anything around it), battery was already installed with the battery door in a seperate piece of plastic and the phone was on. is this normal. i know my x wasnt like that when it was delivered, but has anyone heard of them putting the battery in from the factory for this one. or anyone elses like that when they got it.

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Ill let you know once mine gets delivered that doesnt sound right. And yea my x didnt come like that either. hmmm that would bother me too wondering if you got s used or demo phone.

searles_400

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
well i saw where there was some kind of issue with the first battery install not working and having to take it back out and install again so i was wondering if maybe they did that to avoid people calling and sending them back. they just went on and installed the battery on the first batches shipped. let me know how yours looks

ifrankenberg

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Seems kinda fishy to me. I know my x didn't come like that. I was more scared that the fedex guy would have some sticky fingers and say he delivered it but kept it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk