When charger is plugged in...

chriscoleman

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
When my D2 is plugged into my charger, trying to text, or do pretty anything else, the screen seems to be VERY sensitive. To the point where it's unusable for the most part.
Is there a setting somewhere, or something I am missing?

Thanks in advance for your input!

raceing86

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine is EXACTLY the same! I hate it... I wouldn't use the word "sensitive" I would use "unusable."

I have noticed it only does it when I have it plugged into my wall charger, It doesn't do it while plugged into the car charger or the computer.

Please let me know if you find a fix, or talk to Verizon about it.

krunchy

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Which charger are you using?

Are you using the charger that came in the box or are you using an old charger from like a Blackberry?

When I first started charging my new D2, I was using the wall->USB adapter that came w/my BB and noticed that the screen was very squirly. Touch at the top, it would activate at the bottom. Trying to scroll through apps was impossible, and the whole center section was a complete dead zone.

Once I switched to the charger that came in the D2 box, it miraculously started working again.. I had even scheduled to swap it at the local vzn store, but cancelled that once I figured this out.

cwhummel

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm not using the stock charger, and haven't experienced that issue. It may be because I'm using the charger that came with my iDen work phone.