OS 2.2.20 pushed to Droid2 today

Matt Kline

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am not getting the available update. I try over 3g and it says no update available and i try over wifi and it just continues to search. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a place to download online?

Same here. I just got the phone on 9/8 and haven't been able to update. Did they stop pushing the update out to phones?

I have looked but, there doesn't seem to be a way to manually update. Any info would be much appreciated.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I just got the phone on 9/8 and haven't been able to update. Did they stop pushing the update out to phones?

I have looked but, there doesn't seem to be a way to manually update. Any info would be much appreciated.

Did you check to see if you already have 2.2.20?

Matt Kline

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Here is the pdf for the install. I'm sure you've done it correctly since it's pretty hard not to.
There is a number at the bottom to call if it still fails.

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/droid_2_instructions.pdf

Thanks Pool Shark. Iv'e already looked at that. Iv'e done everything correctly. I might have to call that number but, I figured it was such a minor update I'd just wait for another one.

I was just wondering if I was missing something but, I doubt it.

Duhstehn

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I got pushed this update about two weeks ago..

My Droid2 is still very buggy, I've noticed a lot of glitches and tweaks to where the solution is popping the battery out and putting it back in.

Great phone non the less, but this update in a sense, made it worse..

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

sd_shadow

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
it's a tapatalk error, if you quote someone sometimes tapatalk just posts it in a random thread

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed