Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid 2 availability?

Is anyone having any issues walking into a verizon store and purchasing a droid 2? Haven't stopped by a store yet so I'm curious if I'm gonna get screwed again like I did by not preordering the Dx and having to wait 3 weeks for it to ship.

Are you switching from the DX? If so what are your reasons? As I currently have the D2 and am switching to the DX.

I walked in on Tuesday and walked out with it.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,642 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

I think it is the Droid X that is backordered. Which I think is ultimately a benefit for those of us who wanted the Droid 2.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by thisisbenji View Post
    Are you switching from the DX? If so what are your reasons? As I currently have the D2 and am switching to the DX.
    Read my post again very slowly.

And good luck getting your hands on a Dx for the next 3 weeks...
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,311 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Is anyone having any issues walking into a verizon store and purchasing a droid 2? Haven't stopped by a store yet so I'm curious if I'm gonna get screwed again like I did by not preordering the Dx and having to wait 3 weeks for it to ship.
    our store has had them in stock since they launched, we even have incredibles

the droid 2 didn't have the hype behind it because it was a soft launch, not a ton of advertising like the other droids since it was more of a refresh than a completely new phone

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

DC area: Plenty of D2s in stock (it's cases for the D2 that are having trouble staying in stock, especially in black).