Droid 2 camera problem. Little help?

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok so my g/f snapped like 6 pictures at an event she attended yesterday on her droid 2. She came home complaining the pictures weren't appearing in the gallery. I figured it was user error since she's new to the droid thing. I checked out the gallery and sure enough there was 6 gray squares in the place of the pictures. I rebooted and they were gone. Is this something that i should get a replacement over or what. I snapped a pic after the reboot and it was fine but i don't want her to have to wonder if the picture came out. There's also been a problem after she takes a pic it not appearing in the gallery right away. Just seems buggy any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
The pics should still appear in the camera roll. As far as the gallery, yeah, it doesn't refresh in a timely manner.

Download sdrescan from the market. It will re-read your SD card which will make the gallery refresh.

Axlfro

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I rebooted but it didn't really fix the issue. The thumbnail was there but upon clicking on it the thumnail will not load.

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
This doesn't seem likely a minor problem and we shouldn't have to supplement the problem with an app. Works flawless on my dx with 2.1. Alotta people are hooraying about 2.2 but my experiences with it are it seems buggy still doesn't seem like a final build hope not. Hope they fix this issue asap.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Schoondog

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering if this must have been fixed with the 2.2.20 upgrade? I am not having any issues with camera however a few minutes ago I fired up the video recorder and it reset my phone. Working fine now but that was weird.