No issues at all!

jd

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what everybody is complaining about. I'm running epic unleashed 1.1 and launcher pro, set cpu @1000mhz max 600mhz min. I have had no issues at all.I've tested evey function and found zero bugs. My wifi connects no problem and my gps is spot on. I can go completely hands free with my bluetooth headset and I've never had a problem with 3g. I'm only posting this because all I see on these forums are negative things. To all you would be d2 owners, this is a great phone and I hope it will be supported as long as the d1.

chrstdvd

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
You are correct, but for those of us who know absolutely nothing about Android, all these "problems" along with the frustration associated, are wonderful learning tools.

I like to read about the problems and then go searching for answers because it helps me learn. Just like on Google, the best skill one can have is on "what question to ask, or how to ask it", so the results help one.

My phone too, works flawlessly. I have only learned how to Root, and flash the stock SPF.

By the way, if you think any of these android forums are negative, check out Crackberry forums. HA! I purchased a Storm 1 two years ago thinking is was an iPhone equivalent. My jaw still hits the deck thinking about the frustrations I went through; learning I had been spoofed; and then learning how to live with it.

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The only problems that I can confirm are legitimate is the WiFi having issues reconnecting on wakeup. I believe this is due to some inconsistencies with the battery performance app that wants to kill data connections after being idle for "x" amount of time.

Also, the media gallery seems to eat your pics sometimes. Not sure what the culprit of this is exactly, but it may be linked to the PC Mode sync. Still doing research on that one.

Other issues are likely either isolated events, like my phone was telling me my mp3's were unsupported formats once. This came on the heels of an unsuccessful attempt to setup doubletwist. A reboot fixed it, and I haven't seen that problem reemerge since. Then of course, there's good ol' fashioned user error. That plays a pretty big role in people's frustrations.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Im not having any issues either I just put epic 1.1 down and started using the leaked rom from mdw. I like it more with the faster launcher on epic the open and close animations were just to slow

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7