Notification sounds off the R2-D2 droid 2?

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
anyone have the files for the ringtones and notifications sounds off the new droid 2 r2-d2 model?

i know it just dropped i was just curious if anyone had a file dump of the pre release or hopefully one will be up soon. i love the sounds off the device i hope they do a boba fett version in the future with a non slider device.

myxmastrmike

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Im more interested in that "Verizon-exclusive" app that comes with the live wallpapers....
Bespin Cloud City Sky scene live wallpaper? YES PLEASE! lol

Im sure sombody will back it up with astro and put it out there...

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea im excited for that app as well supposedly it drops today but have not seen it. yea i was hoping somebody got their claws in one already lol

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I was about to ask the same thing lol. I bet there are come cool goofy sounds.

they are pretty cool sounds check out the soundboard on the droiddoes.com/r2d2 site and in some of the unboxing vids. they would be nice to have.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I dl'ed the rom, checked for differences, have all the differences i noticed in a folder, in rar format on my desktop... including apps, sounds, boot animation, and a short video... best place to u/l something for others to d/l?

Edit: give this a shot...

This should be everything...

included lwps, sounds, boot animation, video, apps

omg i love you thank you this just made my day!!!!

s0bl1nd

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Found a contest for R2D2 Droid 2!

Look what I found! FREE Motorola Droid 2 R2D2 at <a href="http://droidnerds.com/content/contest-alert-win-droid-2-r2-d2-limited-edition-phone-440/">DroidNerds.com</a>

gzen1

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: R2-D2

Alright, downloaded the file and got it open displaying all the files, now can someone please walk me trough how to get these on the phone. Does this require root access? Thanks in advance!!!!

gzen1

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: r2-d2 help

Alright, looks like I got everything on the phone except the startup video and the boot animation. Not really concerned about the startup video. But, the boot animation would be killer. I'm guessing that will require root?

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Alright, downloaded the file and got it open displaying all the files, now can someone please walk me trough how to get these on the phone. Does this require root access? Thanks in advance!!!!

the live wallpapers and binoculars app just put onto your sd card and install individually and the ringtones just put in you notifications or ringtone folder the only thing you need root access for is the boot animation.

lol just saw your post that you got it loaded.

SwingKid76

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
what's ".ogg"??

Hey first got say THANK YOU for the rar file!! I downloaded it and unzipped and came out with a bunch of ".ogg" files. What are those?? I'm using a mac fyi. Do I need to convert them to mp3 before using them on my android?

Thanks again for the files tho!! You're awesome!!

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
.ogg files are what your android device uses as its native ringtone file. it can also run mp3's but the stock tones are .ogg.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea i too am on a mac the .ogg files wont play on your mac but just put them on the phone in that format and they will work fine.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
you mac guys, why don't you use VLC. its the best video/audio player their is. it doesnt look as nice as quicktime or Windows media player, but you can skin it to be just like them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670