Hotmail/corporate exchange sync

J Free

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend has a Droid 2, me an X. We tried setting her hotmail account up via "corporate". Mine works fine, syncs the way it should. On hers emails deleted, read on phone don't show up that way when she signs in online at home. If she deletes off of server (at home-online) it will delete from phone. I had no problem setting it up on the X, is there a setting on the 2 I could be missing?

calypsocowboy

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Interesting, I'm having the same issue on my X. When I delete it from my phone, it deletes it from the phones Inbox and moves it to the Trash folder. But looking at the web(online) it still shows in the Inbox, not the Deleted folder.

Deleting from web(online) deletes it from the Inbox on the phone and moves it to the Trash folder on the phone.

I did just update my X to .340 this morning, and setup my activesync today so I have no idea what the behavior was before this.

map724

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My ActiveSync never worked properly; email delivery was delayed sometimes up to an hour. For a BlackBerry replacement that's not acceptable, so i took my D2G back yesterday and went back to my BlackBerry. Too bad Motorola screwed this one up so bad. I'll wait for HTC or Samsung to come out with a Global phone on VZW.

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I always had the same problem with BlackBerry and hotmail. Hotmail push was always delayed while gmail and yahoo push worked great. I gave up on hotmail push before I even switched to android.

blaisedinsd

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
My sync works great for my Microsoft exchange account for work...

With Blackberry I would have to pay extra for enterprise service (BES)....delay isn't much and it's free. It's pretty convenient and a great feature on Droid 2. Incredible doesn't seem to have this....I guess there are apps available in the market for microsoft exchange. I helped a guy set up touchdown, but it seems like it was only free for 30 days.