D2G sub forum?

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
honestly, its probably not something we are going to do. not enough questions and traffic specific to the global to warrant it, and as rev mentioned, with the exception of the global cell band and the slightly faster processor, theyre essentially the same device

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Maybe just rename the forum then, something like "Droid 2/Global". Or, if we want to get really crazy, call it "Droid 2/R2-D2/Global".

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
it isnt really any extra work to add a sub-forum. and at this point we dont know if verizon is going to update the droid 2 and the droid 2 global at the same times. So in that case they may start to diverge. I have a Droid 2, but i think a Droid 2 Global sub-forum is totally warranted. why not create a sub-forum to identify that they are different devices. They require seperate custom roms so they're not that similar. All the big boys acknowledge the difference: Verizon does, motorola does, the FCC does, but Android central doesn't.

dbrown214

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
in a D2G sub-forum, I might be able to find out where the heck i can get a "winter white" extended battery cover for my D2G!!! Verizon only has the blue covers :mad:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech