1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Non root backup

Ok, I am a Droid Incredible owner, I am rooted and know all about titanium and nandriod etc....... My wife has a D2. Not rooted, no desire to root it. It's a work phone for her, not a toy like mine Within the first month she had it, she got a pressure crack in the screen from her purse. (still think moto makes junk but whatever). The insurance replacement came yesterday and I'm going to surprise her and put it in her stocking. Her phone has been usuable since the crack, it only affects a small part of the screen, and she didn't want to pay the deductible for a new one since it still works. Long story short, I'm surprising her with the new one, and I want to have all her info, setup, ringtones, etc...all set up for her when she pulls it out of her stocking.

Is there a way to backup everything and restore it on the new phone on Christmas eve so it's all ready for her Christmas morning? I know I can use app brain to get all her apps back, but mostly her setup I would like to keep without redo it manually.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,665 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

some of it will transfer over like wallpapers apps but for ringtones your going to have to manually add them the easiest way is to root her phone do a nandroid backup and restore it on the new phone . then unroot that phone with z4 root. but it's up to you apps like wave secure can back up her text messages and restore them to the new phone
    Rooted for life