Case/Cover recomendations? What are you using?

thomashedd1

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Just tonite took off my black rubberized hard case, it was a cheap one off of ebay that was supposed to be new but came all scared up, any way it was ticking me off that it was scuffing/ scratching up both the keyboard and the shiny part behind the screen everytime i slid open the device.

Something that is supposed to protect my phone shouldnt have been also destorying it at the same time.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Should i try a sylicon soft case? They collect dirt and move so it scratches easy and are hard to get in and out of the pocket. Or do you guys no from experiance with this phone that they dont.
What about the clear screen protector like thing that goes on the whole phone, anyone rocking one of those?

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I use the Seideo Innocase Surface. If has a nice nonslip feel, does not feel bulky in my hand and best of all, it fits into the MM desktop charger without removing the back.

thomashedd1

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I use the Seideo Innocase Surface. If has a nice nonslip feel, does not feel bulky in my hand and best of all, it fits into the MM desktop charger without removing the back.

When you open or close the device do you notice any scraping on the keyboard or the back of the screen?

phrozen087

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I just got a blue (think its amethyst or something) seidio innocase from this site in the mail today. It was well worth the money. It has a soft touch plastic feel to it and seems real scratch resistant (first thing I tried when I pulled it out of the box). It also feels very durable and adds almost no thickness to the phone. I've heard innocase was the best before and after trying numerous cases I completely agree!

As some people have mentioned it is a bit too large to fit in the motorola car dock. Some people had mentioned using a dremel on the case in the corners. I decided to give the opposite a try. I clipped on a small saw tip to my dremel and slightly cut a bit of the thick plastic away behind the tabs on the 2 sides of the dock and then buffed it using the buffing wheel. You can't even tell I made a change to the dock at all and now the phone fits perfectly. Best part is I didn't have to alter my case at all! I think you may have to do this for any of the bigger cases but its very easy to do if you are thinking about giving it a try.

nfalbo

Sep 24, 2010
twitter.com
I am using the verizon case/holster combo. It is a nice set if you want a holster to use so the phone is not in your pocket.