Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Fission 2.5.7 Black

Default Droid 2 trade

I was thinking about trying to trade my Droid 2 which is rooted and ROMed for a incredible on CL. Wanted to get some opinions on if it was worth it. I'd like to run cyanogen mod on it which I can't do with my D2. Thanks

Battery life on the Incredible is HORRIBLE! If it were me, I would keep the D2.

Agreed....the Imcredible won't last 8 hours.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Hmmm....my Dinc last me all day?
    No rooting, no taskkillers used.

Now if I stop using it as a phone, and more of a gaming platform, then yeah my bat goes down.

So to say a Dinc wont last 8hrs is not an accurate statement...just sayin

I wouldn't trade in a Droid 2 for an Incredible, but if you must, why not look into the market place. They may have someone looking for a trade.

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

I commented on your thread in the Incredible forum too...I wouldn't do it. I had the incredible and the voice quality was awful...to the point that I had to ask callers to repeat themselves. This is while the cell tower was in plain sight (we have a Verizon tower on-site at work). I promptly traded it in for a Droid 2 and have been much happier.