| || |
This has happened to me once in the 2 months I had the phone (D2G on Verizon config'ed to use CDMA). Realized that I hadn't received a text for almost 2 full days. I only text the wife and kids and that is a couple of texts a day at most. Everything else with the phone appeared fine - data services, outbound calls, etc. Even sending a text was working fine as I found out others received them without issue.
When I realized it I restarted the phone and like you posted, they all came in. I don't remember if I did a regular power off or I pulled the battery to "reset" the phone. That was 1 week ago and it has been fine since.